Monday, July 9, 2012

First Wall and Render

Last week I finished wrapping the first wall in chicken wire and aviary mesh.  Kylie had a day off work so we rendered the outside of the wall.  We are very happy with how it has all turned out given it is our test wall.  We learnt some lessons that will make the render of the other walls easier.  Here it is before the render.

And here it is after the first coat of render

Just need to give it another coat on the outside and two coats on the inside and then we can fit the window.  Once we have that sorted then we can get serious with the rest of the walls.