Thursday, April 26, 2012

Roof Sheeting

All of the roof sheets are now on.  Maybe another fortnight before the ridge cap, flashings and aprons are fitted.  However the roofer has done the major bits we need so we can move on.  We are very happy with the job so far.




There has been a pause in the build over the last two weeks.  Kylie and I visited my parents over the Easter weekend.  The main purpose of the visit was to get the family together as it was likely to be the last time we were all together as my father was very ill.  Unfortunately the Sunday after Easter he passed away.  Whilst it was expected it was a lot quicker then we all thought.  So we had another trip to the mainland for his funeral last week, and I will be returning in a few weeks to help my mother get some things in order.

Quite an emotional time at the moment, good to be back focusing on the build as a distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment