Friday, July 9, 2010

We have arrived

Five years in the planning, some anxiety and stress, purchasing land and a house, trying to sell our home, leaving jobs, leaving family and friends... We're finally here!
We don't have internet yet, so this update is being done on my phone, we'll do a more detailed post later. For now things are pretty good. The house is great, except the fireplace doesn't work, so we're freezing to death :-( but we've got a new insert being installed on Monday, so it's all good.
Imet my new boss and some of my staff yesterday. I'm really excited about the new role, but also very thankful for the 4th August start date. Derek continues to push the 'house husband' bangle, but I'm yet to be convinced.
No regrets at this stage, even though we are freezing. It's all starting to get very exciting.

2 comments: